We are currently looking for a skilled and motivated candidate that has strong competences within Excel and Power BI but also handling of big data in general. You will be responsible for our performance measuring towards external providers and internal business intelligence tools.
What am I going to do?
As Transport Controller, you will be:
- Developing MS PowerBI reports and becoming our expert for all related questions to the topic
- Participating in projects to provide data, information and business intelligence
- Create and maintain Excel based tools for handling offers in tender projects
- Handling monthly KPI reports and dashboards
- Supporting business users on our different sites with issues, questions and requests
Who am I?
We imagine that you:
- Have previous experience with both Excel and Power BI
- Appreciate a structured way of working
- Are service minded and motivated for working with colleagues and transport providers from around the world
- Are an independent, motivated learner and a collaborative team player
- Have good English skills
- Are comfortable with presenting and training colleagues in how to use dashboards and reports
Knowledge from the logistic or transport industry will only be an advantage.
How is my new team/area of business?
Transport Management supports the PrimeServ Headquarters and International Group Companies in relation to entering and implementating framework agreements, maintaining global Freight Calculator, KPI handling towards transport providers and continuous improvements between PrimeServ and contract partners. We are a small team located in Frederikshavn but working closly with local stakeholders on several different sites. Part of our vision is to strive for standardized processes and encourage both digitized and sustainable solutions.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto “Future in The Making”, because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
- Possibility to work from home
How do I apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is 2. July 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Transport Management Jan Toftelund Abel by phone on 23631742. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.