We are looking for an experienced and top motivated Project Manager to be a part of our team.
Do you have experience in handling of Navy and Merchant propulsion orders within the maritime business and are you ready to take on new challenges in an international, dynamic organization?
In cooperation with our internal teams, you will identify, track and manage measures to fulfil compliance requirements with internal and external stakeholders. You will also develop, implement and maintain the procedures and processes related to Navy project certification requirements. You will define and manage interfaces with different departments across the organization and external authorities and parties (Class Societies, Defense Authorities, etc.).
You will also be responsible for the following:
• Reporting and escalating to Head of Order Management
• Reducing potential claim risks occurring through contract milestones or other certification requirements
• Managing and maintaining comprehensive project documentation and deliverables including quality, project status, versioning and release
• Prepare and negotiate documentation with certifying bodies, authorities and suppliers
• Reviewing tender requirements issued by customers including technical and commercial issues
• Create and maintain a trustworthy and constructive relation to customers and other involved parties
• Travel activities include approx. 30 – 60 days per year globally
• You are a born initiator and have a great personal drive, which enables you to reach your targets on time. You also enter the role as team player and hereby engage your colleagues and other relevant parties in the process.
• Motivation, stamina and attitude are in focus
• Technical flair/experience or education combined with direct customer handling
• Your communication skills are excellent and you convey technical and commercial information effortlessly both internally and externally
• English is mastered both verbally and in writing and you feel at home in an international organization
• Knowledge of/experience in SAP/R3 is an advantage but not a condition
• Interesting and challenging assignments including technical consultancy and project management to our international customers
• A job with many contacts – both within our local and global organization
• Good development potential in a large international organization
• Health insurance, pension scheme, flexible working hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Order Management Peter Aaen on tel. (+45) 96204230. Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will be able to read about our history, products and more about being an employee by MAN Energy Solutions.
Please apply for the position – in English or Danish – via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on tel. (+45) 96 20 40 68 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 31. October 2019