Are you focused and analytical? Do you love juggling with a lot of information and details?
Do you enjoy putting all the pieces together and create a structured plan? Then this might be an interesting opportunity for you.
What am I going to do?
The Planner function includes advanced planning, scheduling, progress measurement, change management implementation and analysis that may involve a major project or several smaller projects. A thorough understanding is required of policies, methods, and procedures that include advanced planning and scheduling techniques, risk analysis, risk management, and support of project objectives. The planner reports to Head of Project Management and Workshop and will be the overall key person interacting with stakeholders within Propeller & Aft Ship and from time to time the rest of the MAN ES organization and clients.
- Implement project planning/scheduling strategy, plans and procedures, reflecting both company and contractor roles, responsibilities and expectations.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of project Work Breakdown Structures and Cost Breakdown Structures in conjunction with project plans.
- Proactively seek out information from the project team and other stakeholders (Project Managers, Commercial Project Managers, R&D, Application Engineers, Production, Suppliers, Sourcing, and Logistics) to align tasks.
- Perform critical path analyses
Who am I?
We imagine that you have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of using project planning software, e.g. Primavera
- Experience with Project Portfolio Management, as the planning is to be done for both customer projects and internal engineering/strategy projects
- Demonstrate a calm and methodical approach to working to deadlines
- Enjoy dealing with several different tasks, people, objectives at the same time
- Good communication skills. Need to clearly explain to many different stakeholders using facts and details
- Excellent organization mindset
- Has ability and confidence in organizing many intangibles concurrently
- Ideally will have cost control experience
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany; MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto “Future in The Making”, because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributing to a carbon neutral economy.
What can you offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV and application letter. The application deadline is Friday 11 June 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact manager Peter Aaen by phone on 96204230 / 21210912. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.