SAP Coordinator – Project Execution for Marine Decarbonization Solutions
Do you want to play a key role in achieving MAN Energy Solutions’ ambitious decarbonization targets? Are you capable of successfully working with SAP PS, creating order details and maintaining precise overview of logistics and shipments? Then keep on reading!
As one of the founding companies behind the Maersk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping, and with our dominant position on the world market, MAN Energy Solutions is in a unique position to make a positive impact on the future of global shipping.
An important step of the way is to provide retrofit solutions to our clients, who are increasingly looking to convert their existing fleet’s propulsion engines and gen-sets to operate more efficiently and on more environmental friendly fuels such as LNG, Ethane, LPG, Methanol, biofuels, or Ammonia.
What are you going to do?
As a SAP Coordinator:
- You will be a part of an increasing number of strategically important decarbonization projects, delivered to our key global customers in the maritime sector
- You will work closely together with our Pump Vaporizing Unit (PVU) project team, which today consists of five colleagues located in Copenhagen. The team is responsible for executing PVU projects from order intake to assemble / test and commissioning period and finally, system delivery to customer
- Your day-to-day tasks are to handle logistics of component flow, ensure on-time delivery to production and end-customers and optimize internal business processes
- You will be working from our Danish head office just by Copenhagen’s harbour front at Teglholmsgade 41 or in Frederikshavn
We are looking for a Proficient SAP user with good knowledge and experience within SAP PS. You will be handling a variety of project related tasks in our growing Project Department:
- Create Sales orders and handle all project invoicing
- In charge of project logistics / outbound of components
- Prepare shipments in compliance with contract requirements and MAN general guidelines
- Re-schedule of delivery’s based on agreed changes, in close cooperation with Project Managers
- Issue purchases for Project service orders
- Handle contract variation orders
- Weekly logistic status meetings & follow up
Who are you?
We imagine that:
- You are structured, result-oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards
- You are able to monitor and handle large project plans
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements
- You have the ability to plan and coordinate activities
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively propose solutions to the Project Team
- You are able to meet required deadlines
Technical knowledge and identification of components is what will make you a success in this role. It will be an advantage to have experience with marine engines and knowledge from production industry, though not a prerequisite. You have a keen interest in developing the way we work with project and sales, and your ambitious nature is not settled with “good enough”.
How is your new team/area of business?
You will be reporting to Department Manager in Project Execution, currently counting 18 staff, having undergone significant growth during the last 5 years, which is set to continue with the growing focus on decarbonizing shipping.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto “Future in The Making”, because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Saturday the 31st of July 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Axel P. Wetche firstname.lastname@example.org or Department Manager for Project Execution, Christian Gram email@example.com. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.