MAN Energy Solutions is looking for new purchasing colleagues, who will support the growing purchasing department in Frederikshavn. This means that you will work strategically in an international environment within different purchasing activities as listed below.
The purchasing department is a strategically prioritized unit placed organizationally close to the top management of the group, and you will be close to the decisions and to your colleagues on other sites.
The focus and prioritization from top management makes our daily work even more exciting and challenging, and if you want to ensure that quality, capacity and price all come together through a sound business practice, you now have the opportunity to become part of our international team consisting of buyers and strategic buyers supporting our global spare parts business and propeller business out of Frederikshavn.
- Support the strategic development within a defined product group in alignment with the overall purchase strategy
- Participating in implementing dedicated saving projects and strive for cost reduction
- Market and supplier analysis and research
- Conduct and lead contract negotiations
- Conduct and lead price negotiations / agreements
- Participate in supplier development
- Experience from a similar position and industry is a clear advantage
- A relevant technical/commercial education
- Commercial flair is a requirement
- As a person you are proactive and able to stay focused in a hectic environment
- You are result-oriented and always strive to find the best solution to the specific problem
- You have the desire to develop your professional purchasing skills
- It is easy for you to build up and maintain relationships based on trust and credibility.
- You enjoy a dynamic environment, where each day offers a new challenge
- You are a strong team-player with the ability to work independently
- English language must be fluent on negotiation level both written and spoken
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package. Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of marine and power-plant technology
- Insight and influence in a large organization, where you are close to the decision-makers
- Our working environment is open and inspiring with supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future
Location: Niels Juels vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn.
Are you Interested?
If you need further information about the position please feel free to contact Manager Rasmus Bech Christensen on ph. +45 2015 4521. More information on MAN Energy Solutions can be found at https://www.man-es.com/.
We prefer to receive applications via our web site (link). Also, you are welcome to contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on ph. +45 9620 4068, if you need guidance on the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application no later than 18. March 2019.