What am I going to do?
As Project Manager, you will have to lead 2-3 projects through the project model to execute strategic initiatives. More specifically, you will:
- Contribute to continuously improve our project methodology and culture in the organization
- Facilitate workshops to scope, implement, anchor and realize projects benefits
- Act as internal consultant on strategic initiatives and drive towards desired end state
- Anchor projects and initiatives in a line organization by involving stakeholders
- Translate business and IT requirements by facilitating cross organizational cooperation
- Assist the business in terms of strategy, projects and processes by breaking it down into feasible deliverables.
- Support and generate sparring with line managers for implementation of projects
- Drive digitalization, transformation and business initiatives within the organization
Who am I?
There can be many entries to this position. However, we prefer that you have minimum 5-7 years of experience from full time project management in a matrix organization. You might come with a bachelor; master or equivalent in a relevant field e.g. Engineer, business or IT. The most important thing about this position is that you can deliver projects and business development within the organization. To make this happen you might utilize your strong personal drive and bring your project organizational skill into play when working with stakeholders in the organization.
We imagine that you:
- Have excellent skills in project management tools and can navigate through a complex environment
- Possess a solid understanding of procedures, processes and collaboration platforms
- Possess strong drive, are self-driven with a proactive initiative-taking approach
- Are able to motivate large and small groups of both technical and business personnel
- Possess knowledge of Project Management methodologies, e.g. Waterfall & Agile
- Hold preferably a project management certification e.g. Prince2, PMI, IPMA or equivalent
- Have experience within strategy generation, like bottom up idea generation, business model canvas or similar
- Possess an understanding and experience with processes, for example ISO in order to enable opportunities for digital transformation
- Are fluent in English and Danish – orally as well as in writing
How is my new team?
You will be a part of the department Strategy, PMO and process who plays a vital role in driving of our strategic business projects the aftermarket business required for executing on our ambitious strategy. The team acts as internal consultant for strategic projects and typically, we execute cross-organizational project with stakeholders across PrimeServ or MAN Energy Solutions. This position is situated in our office in Frederikshavn.
We have a relaxed and informal atmosphere where we all aspire to get better at executing strategy, projects and anchorage in the processes. Therefore, we do sparring and training internally as we believe we can utilize our knowhow efficiency if we approach issues and challenges from a diverse prospective. In addition, MAN Energy Solutions have outlined a project Management career path. Therefore, we expect you to grow in this position.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. It is very important to value and nurture the things that are truly important to us in the Danish organization of MAN Energy Solutions. Therefore, we have identified five elements of our Core Story that are equally important in preparing our business for the future: We have a commercial mindset, we are first movers in innovation, we have a unique opportunity and responsibility to reduce emissions, we are in a transformation process toward digitization as our business’s unique selling point and we are a progressive workplace that focuses on flexibility and cooperation. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. We develop state of the art aft-ship systems, including CP and FP propellers and remote control systems. According the 2-stroke field, we are, without comparison, the world’s leading knowledge center. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto “Future in The Making”, because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can you offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
- Free parking
How do I apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Wednesday the 3 of March 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of Strategy, PMO and Process, Christian Kühn Bjerre by phone on 2020 7304. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.