Site Coordinator at M.A.R.S. Europe
M.A.R.S. Europe is located in Frederikshavn and are specialized in onshore desommissioning, disposal, and recycling of offshore and maritime structures.
As a site coordinator you are overall responsible for coordinating and planning daily and weekly tasks for the site managers and have a wide range of duties. We have a team of four site managers and one project manager, who are responsible for the daily work and projects at the yard. You must therefore be skilled in planning, be highly organized and have a keen attention to detail.
The site coordinator plans the work and coordinate support functions. The site coordinator can also have tasks within assistant project management e.g. coordination with subcontractors.
The site coordinator is a new established function at M.A.R.S. Europe, so you will have the possibility to take part in determining your role and responsibilities.
• Division of tasks among site managers
• Monitor productivity
• Plan work to ensure maximum safety and efficiency
• Close collaboration with project managers
• Coordinate with external workers and subcontractors
Preferred skills & experience
• Relevant education (this can be a wide range of educations, e.g. project manager, project coordinator, logistics, supply chain management, etc.)
• 2+ years relevant experience
• Interest in heavy industry (O&G, Marine, Heavy Liftings)
• Fluent in English
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com