Superintendent Group, PrimeServ, has the overall responsibility for after sales service worldwide and is now looking for a Superintendent Engineer to work for our organisation in Frederikshavn.
- Commissioning of propulsion systems.
- Repair on board.
- Service and troubleshooting.
- On-site supervision of shipyards and workshops in connection with repairs
- On board attendance and supervision
- Repair, service, and troubleshooting on Alphatronic remote control systems.
- Relevant education – marine engineer or similar – and some experience at sea but this is not a requirement
- Practical knowledge of operation and maintenance of four stroke engines, propulsion systems and remote control systems
- Service-minded attitude and quality-conscious
- Flexible and creative approach to the job and able to work unassisted
- Excellent in English both orally and written. Knowledge of German is an advantage but not a requirement
- Travel activity approx. 160 days per year
- A challenging job in a dynamic department with 27 dedicated and experienced colleagues
- An international environment in a market leading company
- Training in company specific systems
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn
If you would like to know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Manager Søren Baggesen T: (+45) 9620 4204. Visit our website at http://dieselturbo.man.eu/
for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what being one of our employees actually means.
Please apply for the position – either in English or Danish – via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on T: (+45) 96 20 40 68 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by Juni 03, 2019.