Superintendent for Service Department
We are searching for a Superintendent Engineer with solid knowledge on 2- and 4-stroke engines, and someone who are able to carry out a performance evaluation of complete propulsion plants. ‘Hands on experience’ is important.
The person we are looking for will be working within the following areas:
- Troubleshooting on complex 2- or 4-stroke propulsion plants, mainly MAN engines, on mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Breakdown investigation.
- Engine inspections.
- Dry docking supervision.
- A job filled with worldwide traveling destinations spread on 120-180 traveling days a year.
- A job with new and exciting challenges on a daily basis.
- To be a part of a team full of technical passionate colleagues.
- Great opportunities for personal and vocational development.
- To take part in a fascinating company in rapid development.
- An innovative and open work environment.
- Salary based on qualifications.
- You are service minded, mature and loyal.
- You are positive and a good colleague.
- You are reliable and disciplined.
- You can cooperate with others and you understand your role in our team.
- You can work independently keeping high focus on quality.
- You are flexible and dutiful.
- You can stay focused in an often-hectic environment.
- You are a good communicator and master technical English, both verbal as well as written.
If you find the job interesting, send your application and CV to Service manager, Anders Andersen: firstname.lastname@example.org, who also can be contacted for further information, on +45 2556 9988.
We look forward to hearing from you.