Technical Project Manager
Are you looking for a job in an international company with a high level of activity and do you want to render first-class service to our customers? Then you may be our new Technical Project Manager!
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager, leading complex Aftersales projects for the Marine sector. The right candidate is a pioneer, who thrives with the challenge of understanding the technical needs from our customers and transforming that into solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
You will be part of the Team at the Service Center Frederikshavn, located at the Harbour, which currently has nearly 100 employees. We have customers world-wide and collaboration takes place in our growing world-wide PrimeServ organisation.
- Project Management of maritime service projects
- Risk Management to secure right Quality, Time and Cost
- Motivation of allocated project resources (Super intendents, Service Engineers and apprentices)
- Coordination between stakeholders (Progress and reporting)
- Customer interaction/dialogue before, under and after the project
- Scope and Change handling under project
- Financial – and Technical report reviews
- After action review on finished projects
- You hold a bachelor degree as Marine Engineer or similar technical background
- 5-10 years of experience as a Project Manager or similar position
- Preferably you have knowledge of the maritime and / or offshore industry
- You have an open service-minded approach and you take pride in meeting our customers’ needs in time
- You have the ability to lead and motivate your project team in a busy and challenging workday.
- You have great interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation and work across departments
- You thrive in an international environment
- You speak and write technical English on a high level
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- A versatile and challenging job in a dynamic department with a large contact surface to stakeholders and partners at all levels, internally as well as externally
- Good personal and professional development opportunities in a position where you have the opportunity to make your own footprints
- Being part of a new set-up with large growth potential
- Salary based on qualifications, health insurance, pension scheme and flexitime.
Location: Langerak 74, DK-9900 Frederikshavn.
For details about the position, please contact Head of Service Center Denmark in Frederikshavn, Manager, Jeppe Poulsgaard on mobile; +45 30582392. Information about MAN Energy Solution can be found on our homepage https://www.man-es.com/. On our homepage, you can learn about our history, products, core values and what it means to be employed at MAN Energy Solution.
Please submit your application and CV electronically via our homepage (click the Apply button) in either Danish or English. You are welcome to contact Senior Recruitment Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on t. +45 96 20 40 68 if you have any inquiries about the job.
We look forward to receiving your application until 27th November 2020.